Week 8: Progress



                                                        Image Details: Motivational poster, Source: Wikipedia 


Looking at my progress so far in class, I am pretty happy with my performance so far in class. I am pretty introverted person, so I think that I am really proud that I can easily post my thoughts and stories for others. The class assignments that I enjoy the most would be the storytelling assignments as well as the stories for our storybook assignment. I have not used any of the extra credit assignments so far, but I think that for this week I might try and complete some of these assignments. I think that moving forward; I need to begin building my website as there are grammatical errors in some of my stories. Also, I need to add more information about some of the stories that I have in my storybook so far. Overall, I am happy with the progress I have completed so far and I am looking forward to working more on my storybook.

Comments

  1. Hello again Rachana! I as curious about your progress, and so I thought I could leave my second comment here, instead of a story. I am really interested in how you are enjoying or interacting with the material this semester. I have a friend from India and he has some wild ideas about the Ramayana. Did you grow up knowing the stories of all the characters we have read about? Because if so I am really curious to see how or if it has changed with your progression of the class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! When I was a kid, my mom and my dad would tell me different stories from the Ramayana and the Mahabharata. I knew about the characters of Rama, Sita, Hanuman, Ravana, and many other characters. However, once I actually read the Ramayana, I didn't really like the character of Rama as much as I did in my childhood. As the class progressed, some of the characters that I liked initially, I ended up disliking. While I was reading the Mahabharata, I actually like some aspects of the Kauravas and started to dislike the Pandavas which was really interesting. I still hated the Kauravas, but there were some aspects of them that I began to understand more about than in my childhood.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a Future Psychologist

Comment Wall

Week Story 5: Sita's exile