Thoughts on Tech Tools


Technology Tools:

                                                               Image: Digital Technology, Source: Pixabay


In previous classes at OU, I am used to get most of the assignments and tools that we need for the class on Canvas. At first I thought it was weird that we did not use Canvas for this class, but after reading information about this class it makes sense. It's important that we learn new tools and skills that we actually will use later on in our lives and professional careers. I have never used "Blogger" before except for this class. Also, I have never created graphics nor have I used "Twine" before, so it will be new and interesting for me learn these programs. But I think that this class will definitely give me the opportunity to brush up on my internet and online skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a Future Psychologist

Comment Wall

Week Story 5: Sita's exile