Time Strategies

Time Management:


                                                 Image Details: Time Management, Source: Pixabay

I think time management is one of the hardest that I have to do during the day. I tend to procrastinate a lot, which ends up stressing me out. Therefore, I need to learn some time management skills. I really like the article "Increase your creative output with 14 time management tips just for creatives." It contained some really helpful tips like managing our energy instead of solely focusing on conserving time. Also, the article explains that it is important to understand when we work best. We don't always have to wake up early in the morning to finish our work. We can choose whatever time we want to get our work done as well as we are productive. The second article that I read was called "3 Steps to recapture time." This article was more based on chunking time and also have time to relax and meditate. Also, the article explains that we need to learn to say "NO" in order to prioritize our time. I will try to add these techniques into my schedule and see if it will help me with time management.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a Future Psychologist

Comment Wall

Week Story 5: Sita's exile