Thoughts on Class Assignments


Class Assignments:


                                         Image Details: Reading, Source: The Blue Diamond Gallery

I think that it is really interesting that we are able to choose our schedules for the semester and plan which assignments we can do on certain days. I have never had a class where I have been able to do that and it is kind of nice as I can plan my workload based on my own personal schedule. Also, the storytelling aspect of the class is really new to me and based on the examples I have seen in the class it seems like a lot of fun. It will be a completely new experience for me. I think that the "Growth Mindset" and "Famous Last Words" extra credit opportunities really appeal to me as I have never had an opportunity like this in any of my other classes before. I think that this is a great way to get more involved in the class as well as great opportunity overall. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of a Future Psychologist

Comment Wall

Week Story 5: Sita's exile